Friday, August 9, 2013

My Story


Who Am I???

Hi My name is Lanisha Adams. I am a 22 year old mixed race female on a mission to get my health to where a normal 22 year old should be!


My Background!

Being in the family i live in i've been introduced to love so many types of food. From a young age i was intrigued on how the kitchen worked and even wanted to be a famous chef. And i'm still that way though now i would not so much like to be to famous but just know for cooking. We could say that between friends and family im the one whos cooking and being a mad scientist in the kitchen. Though things may go horribly bad or even great in still in there. Up till i was hit puberty i was very slim and small for my age though my height towered over all my friends i still managed to be skinny at ever.
Once i hit Puberty i couldn't eat what i wanted anymore but still did through out High School i gained weight and lost it depending on the time of the year. But it was not too bad. I was active in softball and that sure did keep the weight off but i was never concerned how much i weighed because what did it matter i was still in a size 9-12 jean and that was not to bad.

After High School i really noticed a huge change. My weight gain would be so unreal that i wouldn't want to go any where or hid out in a sweater and i would get so depressed. My max weight was 250. I would always find ways to hide my weight from the world but it was still under there at the end of the day. For 4 years my body would go up and down and up and down. The lightest i have been in the past 4 years was 198 but i did not do it the right way and ill never do that again. Countless energy drinks and pre work outs, but not on bit of healthy eating. I figured if i sweat enough i can eat what i want. though it worked for me i gained the weight back. Recently this year i dropped 20 lbs. 










But once again life got int he way and i gained back more than i started the previous time. I got feed up and went to see my Dr. I asked him if he could recommend a nutritionist. i Had my appointment and had some great tips. The nutritionist said i could only have 1500 calories a day. 1500 CALORIES A DAY?!?!?!? I was confused. I mean how was i supposed to only eat 1500. Most of my days could max out at 4000. I thought 1500 ill starve. But i then got creative and have been making these awesome meals going by my 1500 Cal plan. And thats why i am her today is to share them with you.





I really encourage for you to share this with others i know some people always have great ideas and we can all help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment